The hotel’s new “Love is Love” package is one of several wedding packages available at the AAA Five Diamond, non-gaming Four Seasons Hotel Las Vegas. The hotel’s experienced wedding planners and talented culinary team work with couples to customize every facet of their big day, from venue selection to menu creation and décor.
The “Love is Love Package” is $185 per person, excluding tax and service charge, and includes the following.*
– Selection of four passed hot & cold hors d’ oeuvres
– Three-course plated dinner prepared by Executive Chef Michael Goodman
– Custom wedding cake prepared by Pastry Chef Jean-Luc Daul
– Three-hour premium unlimited bar package
– Vintage Vegas rainbow martini bar
– Complimentary wedding night suite
– Reduced site fee for an indoor or outdoor wedding ceremony
– Décor items including votive candles, gold rimmed show plates, oak parquet dance floor, Four Seasons’ signature polished silver
– Special room rates for wedding guests
– Special room rates for a honeymoon at Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts worldwide
Four Seasons’ nearly 30,000 square feet of event and function space offers a fresh approach to modern luxury with newly restyled ballrooms and meeting rooms, while a private pool and Fountain Terrace create picturesque backdrops for outdoor weddings.
Adjacent to Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino, Four Seasons offers direct access to the city’s signature gaming, entertainment and nightlife.
*A food & beverage minimum applies.More posts from November 2014